AIDA64, a computer program, just got a new update! This update makes it work better with AMD’s super-fast Zen 5 computer brains. It also has other cool stuff and fixes to make it even better!
AIDA64’s New Version Helps Your Computer with Faster Stuff and Super-Smart AMD Zen 5 Brains!
The AIDA64 computer program got a new update called v6.92. This update helps your computer work better with new and faster stuff. It’s like making your computer smarter! One of the cool things it does is to work even better with AMD’s Zen 5 computer brains. It’s like having a special tool to understand and help those brains. Some other computer programs tried to do it before, but this one does it even better. Zen 5 brains are like secret superheroes for computers, and this update makes them work even cooler. We might not see them in action just yet, but this update is getting ready for when they arrive!
The AIDA64 computer program got some cool updates! It’s like giving your computer a special test to see how strong it is. They added new tests for some special computer brains made by Intel, called Sapphire Rapids & Emerald Rapids. These tests help make the Intel brains even better! And guess what? The tests also work for another kind of computer brain made by AMD. It’s like making sure both Intel and AMD computers are super strong! But, there’s something interesting – Intel used to have a special feature, but they took it away for now. Maybe they will bring it back with something new later!
They added some special things called PCIe 6.0 to the computer stuff. These are going to be used in really powerful computers that are coming in the future. We can see all the other changes they made in AIDA64 below:
New features & improvements
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Sapphire Rapids and Emerald Rapids processors
- Further optimized AVX-512 Julia and Mandel benchmarks
- Improved support for AMD Zen 5 processors
- MSI CoreLiquid AIO LCD support
- Support for PCI Express 6.0 controllers and devices
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT, RX 7800 XT, RX 7900 GRE
- FMAC methods for FLOPS and IOPS GPGPU benchmarks
- GPU details for Intel Xe and Xe Max
- Support for multiple Intel GPUs
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB
- CSV and XML report formats are now supported by AIDA64 Engineer
News source: wccftech.com